Established in 1987, ONE Properties (ONE) is seeking a Multi-Family Marketing Manager to join the team supporting our high-rise purpose-built rental properties.
ONE specializes in the development, asset management and property management of commercial and multi-family real estate assets across Canada. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, we partner with clients to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. We actively operate in the retail, industrial, office, mixed-use and residential segments of the real estate market. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
The Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities include the creation and management of marketing collateral, events, presentations, proposals, schedules as well as other marketing initiatives for ONE’s mixed-use and multi-family portfolio. The Marketing Manager is the point of contact on behalf of ONE with the agencies and works with the internal ONE team to review and provide approvals throughout the various stages including planning and execution.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, experience with working in a collaborative environment, acute attention to detail, and strong organization and time management skills.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President, Multi-Family Leasing and Resident Experience and works closely with the Multi-Family Development, Property Management and Marketing teams.
Planning and Strategy
- Developing creative briefs, project budgets, project media planning, as well as other marketing plans and schedules.
Marketing and Branding
- Working with agencies to manage and coordinate the lifecycle of multi-family project-specific marketing and branding activities including preparing RFPs, interviewing agencies, providing key project information to agencies, reviewing and providing feedback on creative, ad copy, etc. while liaising with the internal ONE team on approvals
- Sourcing and coordinating suppliers to execute on marketing and branding requirements designed by agencies such as signage, website development, etc.
- Coordinating the creation and installation of new marketing materials as required.
- Coordinating marketing collateral orders with sales/leasing teams.
- Preparing and managing Request for Proposal calls for outside marketing services.
Advertising and Promotion
- Develop and coordinate the execution of approved media plans.
- Working collaboratively with external vendors to coordinate the creative process for advertising and promotional activities including but not limited to print, radio, outdoor, photography, collateral and other forms of media.
Presentations and Proposals
- Developing and updating presentations and proposals.
- Coordinating and managing all events and promotions including menus, décor, gifts, RSVP lists, budgets and communications to all stakeholders.
- Attending all events and providing on-site direction/coordination.
- Some events require working evenings and weekends.
- Coordinating for lease, coming soon and marketing signage, and ensuring that signage is maintained and sited in strategic locations.
- Directing signage consultants as required in the production, placement, installation and dismantling of all signage.
- Collaborating with the sales and leasing teams to provide the best possible business solutions.
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes as required.
- Develop new relationships and enhance existing relationships with clients, consultants, suppliers and trades.
- Maintaining and updating all website content in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and updating social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. as required.
- Assisting with online content generation and community monitoring through social media.
- Work with agencies on creative development and programming of project websites.
Research and Reporting
- Compiling traffic and sales results for residential projects.
- Assisting with research projects, including quantitative studies and surveys as well as focus groups or primary research, as required.
- Attend meetings and present ongoing reporting to project stakeholders.
- Monitoring and processing all invoices according to established guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Tracking all marketing-related estimates, expenditures and payments.
- Designing marketing collateral using creative elements created by agencies as required.
- Maintaining a consistent company brand image across all projects.
- Coordinating photography and video scouting, casting and scheduling as required.
- General administrative support as required.
- Develop resident retention program and resident communication plan.
- Develop online reputation management programming.
- Work to streamline processes and establish synergies between projects.
- Manage the integration of the ONE Lifestyle brand and communications into the Property Management division.
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed a Diploma or Degree in marketing, business, or something similar
- 4-6 years of related marketing experience including residential/multi-family marketing, graphic design, and event management.
- Strong computer application skills with proven proficiency in MS Office.
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of graphic design software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven knowledge and experience with marketing principles and website content management systems as well as using social media platforms in a professional setting.
- Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, timelines, and budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple agencies, consultants, suppliers, projects and deadlines. A self-starter with a high-energy personality who thrives in a dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines
- Dynamic co-workers who share the same core values and strategies
- Expanding company with extensive experience and growth opportunities
About ONE Properties
At ONE Properties, our people are focused on creating and growing value through strategic acquisition, innovative development and long-term management of retail, office, residential, industrial and mixed-use properties in dynamic and expanding markets. Each square foot we have built has reinforced our reputation for excellence. We take spaces and turn them into places that enrich communities and contribute to the success and wellbeing of people, businesses and corporations – in a sustainable and responsible way. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations using the following job posting link: https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=81 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of the key requirements. Additional responsibilities may be required.
Salary and title for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.