ONE Properties (ONE) is seeking a Tenant Services Coordinator to join our vibrant, fast-paced property management team in Edmonton, AB.
ONE is a fully integrated real estate company, creating value through activities spanning acquisition, development, property management and asset management. We leverage our expertise across a range of asset classes in commercial and multi-family real estate. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, we partner with institutional investors to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
Reporting to the Property Administrator, the Tenant Services Coordinator will be the primary point of contact between the tenants and the property management company and is responsible for ensuring the tenant’s complete satisfaction by working with the Property Administrator and Building Operations team to provide an exceptional level of customer service during the tenure of the tenancy.
- Respond to tenant daily emails and inquiries.
- Work with the Property Manager and Property Administrator to ensure KPIs are met within the portfolio.
- Assist the Property Administrator with planning, coordinating and executing events in the building lobby and plaza.
- Schedule building amenities bookings for tenants/clients.
- Provide assistance to tenants/clients with coordinating facility requirements for their events.
- Assist the Property Administrator with coordinating onsite work (issuing Purchase Orders and scheduling vendors).
- Manage and maintain Angus Maintenance System which includes generating work orders, completing work orders and managing reporting from the system in a timely fashion.
- Act as liaison between tenants and building operations to ensure that service calls are completed promptly.
- Compile and assist with sending out commencement/fixturing letters.
- Draft and send memos for building distribution, as required.
- Manage and update tracking documents (i.e. utility trackers, event trackers) in Excel.
- Track and follow up on Insurance Certificates for tenants and contractors.
- Assist with credit applications and vendor setup.
- Manage and maintain tenant contact information and update internal building management documents accordingly.
- Provide support for awards submissions.
- Attend and take notes, on-site tours and at tenant meetings, as needed.
- Draft and update Meeting Minutes, as required.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator with maintaining current OH&S documents/procedures.
- Provide backup Reception coverage when needed.
- High School graduation
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible team player with strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software packages; including Microsoft Office, with preference given to Yardi and Angus Anywhere knowledge.
- Property management experience is considered an asset.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with team members and clients.
- Exercises confidentiality.
- Functions fluently in English, both oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates exceptional time management, attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with company objectives.
- A criminal verification check is required for Candidates must be bondable.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines.
- Dynamic co-workers who share the same core values and priorities with a strong dedication to teamwork.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Expanding company with extensive experience, a positive reputation and commitment to the communities where we operate.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations using the following job posting link: https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=75 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of the key position requirements and is not a comprehensive listing. Additional responsibilities, duties and skills may be required for the position.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.