ONE Properties is looking for a charismatic, well-rounded Marketing Coordinator who brings ideas and creativity to the team, based in our Edmonton office.
You may have heard of us
ONE specializes in the development, asset management and property management of commercial and multi-family real estate assets across Canada. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, we partner with clients to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. We actively operate in the retail, industrial, office, mixed-use and residential segments of the real estate market.
The role in 50 words
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working with the Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with marketing programs, including collateral, events, presentations, proposals and scheduling for ONE’s corporate initiatives, retail, industrial, residential and mixed-use properties across Canada.
It's all in the details
Research and Planning
- Assist with market research projects, including quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Assist with creative briefs, budgets, media planning, marketing plans and schedules.
Branding, Advertising and Promotion in Execution
- Assist with the lifecycle of project-specific marketing activities including preparing Requests For Proposals, reviewing creative and copy while liaising with the team on approvals.
- Coordinate with suppliers to execute on marketing and branding requirements, including overseeing installations such as signage.
- Assist with execution of approved media plans – lead the creative process for advertising and promotional activities, including but not limited to print, radio, outdoor, photography, videography and other media.
- Manage ONE’s Brand Resource Centre
- Maintain a consistent company and project brand image across all projects.
- Coordinate event management including all the details from menus, décor, gifts, RSVP lists, budgets and communication to all stakeholders.
- Attend events and provide on-site coordination.
- Some events require working evenings and weekends.
- Collaborate with Sales and Leasing teams, Development and Property Management on existing and prospective resident communications plans and execution to provide the best possible business solutions.
- Update and expand website content.
- Contribute to content creation, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of social media platforms.
- Assist with developing and executing online reputation management programming.
Reporting and Administration
- Contribute to traffic, sales and leasing reports.
- Track marketing-related estimates, expenditures and submit invoices for payment.
- Contribute to program post-analysis reports.
Who we’re looking for
- You have completed a Diploma or Degree in marketing, business, or similar.
- You have 2-3 years of marketing experience in residential real estate development, sales and/or leasing.
- Strong computer application skills with proven proficiency in MS Office software.
- Intermediate knowledge of graphic design software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven knowledge and experience with marketing principles and website content management systems as well as using social media platforms in a professional setting.
- Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, timelines and budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple agencies, consultants, suppliers, projects and deadlines.
- A self-starter with a high-energy personality who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You’ll love what we have to offer
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines
- Dynamic co-workers who share the same core values and priorities with a strong dedication to teamwork
- Growing company with a positive reputation and commitment to the communities where we operate
We’re looking for more than just a resume
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter, salary expectations and a portfolio of your work (major projects, copywriting, graphic design, marketing campaigns, events, etc.) using the following job posting link: https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of key requirements. Additional responsibilities and skills may be required.
Salary and title for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.