ONE Properties (ONE) is seeking a Concierge to join the vibrant, fast-paced team at one of our high-rise purpose-built rental properties in Calgary, Alberta.
ONE is a fully integrated real estate company, creating value through activities spanning acquisition, development, property management and asset management. We leverage our expertise across a range of asset classes in commercial and multi-family real estate. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, we partner with institutional investors to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
Reporting to the Resident Experience Manager, the Concierge will be responsible for creating an exceptional experience for residents living at a high-rise rental property.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the building’s surveillance system.
- Manage resident, guest and trades access by issuing access cards, maintaining the related database and signing out suite keys, etc.
- Receive, log and notify recipients of deliveries.
- Assist with professional consistent communication.
- Liaise with community law enforcement regarding investigations.
- Assist with booking resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Perform other duties as required by the Resident Experience Manager.
- Greet residents and guests upon arrival and departure at the building in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Practice excellent resident relations by working collaboratively with other team members to ensure resident requests and concerns are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Employ excellent conflict resolution strategies as necessary.
- Follow up with residents at touchpoints and obtain feedback.
- Work closely with the Resident Services Coordinator on coordinating value-add resident services.
- Provide additional services to residents on their behalf including booking event tickets, arranging transportation, providing access to guests, etc.
- Participate in resident events, as required.
- The incumbent must be a trustworthy, responsible and outgoing individual who has a positive demeanor and enjoys connecting with people and creating a welcoming environment for residents to call home.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Develop and sustain co-operative working relationships with team members and residents
- Exercise confidentiality
- Function fluently in English, both oral and written communication
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Work under pressure and handle multiple demands and competing priorities, adapt to new ideas and constant changes
- Flexibility to work day, evening and weekend shifts and month-end regardless of weekend or statutory holiday status.
- Be available after-hours in emergency or unexpected situations.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma supplemented with customer service training.
- Minimum six months’ experience in a service industry that is focused on providing high-quality customer service.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Security and first-aid training are considered an asset.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software including Microsoft Office and working with apps on handheld devices.
- A criminal record check is required for employment. Candidates must be bondable.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines
- Dynamic co-workers who share the same core values and priorities with a strong dedication to teamwork
- Customer-service orientation
- Expanding company with extensive experience, a positive reputation and commitment to the communities where we operate
How to Apply
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations using the following job posting link: https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of the key position requirements and is not a comprehensive listing. Additional responsibilities, duties and skills may be required for the position.
Salary and title for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.