ONE Properties (ONE) is seeking a Property Administrator to join our vibrant, fast-paced property management team in Edmonton, AB.
ONE is a leading integrated real estate investment firm that develops and manages a range of high-quality assets across Canada. Since 1987, we have been creating value, empowering businesses and defining communities through our people, our partners and our properties. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Toronto, we partner with institutional investors to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
Reporting to the Assistant Property Manager , the Property Administrator will be the primary point of contact between the tenants and the property management company and is responsible for ensuring the tenant’s complete satisfaction by working with the Assistant Property Manager and Building Operations team to provide an exceptional level of customer service during the tenure of the tenancy.
- Respond to tenant daily emails and inquiries.
- Work with the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager to ensure KPIs are met within the portfolio.
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager with planning, coordinating, and executing events in the building lobby and plaza.
- Schedule building amenities bookings for tenants/clients.
- Provide assistance to tenant/clients with coordinating facility requirements for their events.
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager with coordinating onsite work (issuing Purchase Orders and scheduling vendors).
- Develop and keep updated Tenant Handbooks for each property.
- Manage and report on rent collections and tenant recoveries to ensure timely payment
- Process invoices in accordance with budget/signing authorities
- Manage all utility accounts
- Manage and maintain Angus Maintenance System which includes generating work orders, completing work orders and managing reporting from the system in a timely fashion.
- Act as liaison between tenants and building operations to ensure that service calls are completed promptly.
- Compile and assist with sending out commencement/fixturing letters.
- Draft and send memos for building distribution, as required.
- Track and follow up on Insurance Certificates for tenants and contractors.
- Assist with credit applications and vendor setup.
- Manage and maintain tenant contact information and update internal building management documents accordingly.
- Provide support for awards submissions.
- Attend and take notes on site tours and at tenant meetings, as needed.
- Draft and update Meeting Minutes, as required.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator with maintaining current OH&S documents/procedures.
- Aid the Assistant Property Manager in keeping on top of deadlines/commitments through proactive follow-up
- Provide backup Reception coverage when needed.
- Other tasks and/or duties assigned by the Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager or Operations Manager, as required.
- High School graduation
- Having a current Alberta real estate license is considered an asset.
- Self-motivated, professional, and flexible team player with strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software packages including Microsoft Office, with preference given to Yardi and Angus Anywhere knowledge.
- Property management experience is considered an asset.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with team members and clients.
- Exercises confidentiality.
- Functions fluently in English, both oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates exceptional time management, attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with company objectives.
- A criminal verification check is required for Candidates must be bondable.
What We Offer
- Opportunities to develop and grow in your career, along with competitive pay and benefits
- Team-oriented colleagues who share the same core values around collaboration, alignment and integrity, with a strong spirit of collegiality
- Strong focus on client relationships
- Growing company with offices and properties across Canada.
- A safe work environment, where all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19
- A commitment to strengthen the communities where we operate
How to Apply
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations using the following job posting link: https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=129 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of the key position requirements and is not a comprehensive listing.
Additional responsibilities, duties and skills may be required for the position.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.