ONE Properties (ONE) is seeking a Leasing Professional- Seasonal to join the vibrant, fast-paced team at our Versus high-rise purpose-built rental property in Calgary, Alberta.
ONE is a fully integrated real estate company, creating value through activities spanning acquisition, development, property management and asset management. We leverage our expertise across a range of asset classes in commercial and multi-family real estate. Through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto, we partner with institutional investors to create master-planned developments incorporating smart growth principles. Visit www.oneproperties.com to learn more about our company.
The Leasing Professional is responsible for executing the leasing activities that support the strategic plan for the property. This person will have an understanding of marketing and customer experience concepts as they relate to real estate sales and property management. This position will appeal to a responsible individual who is high-energy, outgoing, enjoys people and has proven success in sales.
The Leasing Professional reports to the Leasing Manager.
Marketing and Leasing
- Establish a comprehensive knowledge of the residential community, including the availability of suite types and layouts, common areas and amenities of the building and value-added services provided.
- Conduct market surveys on a regular basis as directed by the Leasing Manager.
- Inspect vacant available suites and amenities daily to ensure their market-ready condition and show-ability, and contacting the Service Coordinator with reference to any deficiencies.
- Ensure Welcome Kits are placed in each market-ready suite and liaise with the Resident Services Coordinator for the supply of the ‘surprise and delights’ on their actual move-in day.
- Respond effectively to leasing inquiries coming in online, via phone calls, and walk-ins.
- Schedule viewing appointments and show available suites.
- Maintain the customer database in as much detail as possible and respond to all leads.
- Greet and qualify prospects, overcome objections and secure the new tenancy.
- Schedule move-ins, including elevator and loading dock bookings, and attendance at New Resident Orientation Events.
- Conduct the move-in inspections with new residents.
- Participate in resident and staff community support events, as appropriate.
- Other related duties may be required from time to time.
Reporting and Administration
- Enter and maintain accurate records in the property management software.
- Report on vacancy, traffic and other metrics on a daily basis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and entry of all leasing documentation, including application forms, Tenancy Agreements, and other supporting documentation.
- Advise prospective residents on the tenant insurance requirements and refer to Zipsure where possible.
- Ensure that all deposits, first month’s rent are paid and provided to the Community Administrator in a timely manner.
- Other reporting as may be required by the Leasing Manager.
- Education – High school diploma and post-secondary education in sales and/or marketing. Licensed Real Estate Associate in the Province of Alberta an asset.
- Experience – 1-2 years experience in sales in customer-focused industries. Background in sales and/or hospitality industry an asset.
- Relationship Skills– Highly motivated and driven; collaborative attitude. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with other staff on the leasing team; committed to building relationships with property staff and residents.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and
manage tight deadlines; ability to achieve quality results ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; results-oriented, detail-oriented and accurate.
- Availability - The Leasing Representative’s role requires flexible working hours with some weekend and evening work. Flexibility to work month-end regardless of weekend or statutory holiday status is necessary.
Computer Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms. Experience with Yardi and/or
a CRM platform an asset.
- Police Clearance – A criminal verification check is required for employment.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines.
- Dynamic co-workers who share the same core values and priorities with a strong dedication to teamwork.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Expanding company with extensive experience, a positive reputation and commitment to the communities where we operate.
- A safe work environment. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to Apply
If you have the skills, qualifications and expertise, and want to join our growing team, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations using the following job posting link:https://oneproperties.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=115 or visit the Careers page on our website www.oneproperties.com/careers.
This job description is a summary of the key position requirements and is not a comprehensive listing. Additional responsibilities, duties and skills may be required for the position.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.